- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February
Monthly Archives: October 2010
By Hui Zhong Many people in the world, including myself, have ever encountered UFO. Many of these UFO are widely regarded as alien spaceships. I have different opinions on it because of the following questions: Why are those “aliens” interested in us? … Continue reading
The Key Points: 1. Supermassive black holes exist in the center of every galaxy, including the Milky Way. 2. Supermassive black holes play the key roles in the formation of stars and galaxies. 3. Supermassive black holes become quiet after pushing … Continue reading
New York Times By KENNETH CHANG Published: October 21, 2010 The moon, at least at the bottom of a deep, dark cold crater near its south pole, seems to be wetter than the Sahara, scientists reported Thursday.
Gold looks topped already. This divergence may be the topping process of the general market with gold leading the other sectors.