Fed announced today it will buy long-term U.S. treasure up to 600 billions and reinvest 250 billions by the end of the first half of 2011 according the statement released by Fed. The oil price makes 3-months high after the announcement. If the Fed’s QE creates the commodity bubble we will see the unintentional consequence which hurts the consumer income, spending and business. Keep an eye on the commodity price, especially the oil price.
- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February