Today the Weekly Leading Index (WLI) of the Economic Cycle Research Institute (ECRI) registered negative growth for the 24th consecutive week, coming in at -4.5. The rate of contraction has been lessening for the past 16 weeks. The latest weekly number is based on data through November 12. That is in sharp contrast with what picture drawn by CMI weighted index.
- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February