- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Today is last day of 2010. To make this review concise, I am not writing the popular topics that everybody knows, like disappointing unemployment rate or QE about which you can find articles everywhere. I am blogging here on the … Continue reading
The following table shows the historical price change according to the S&P/Case-Shiller home price indices. Cities are ranked by largest monthly gain using non seasonally adjusted data.
It comes at 12.8 and inventories surges.
NYSE October Margin Debt Jumps To Highest Since Lehman Failure As Investor Net Worth Is At Lowest Since April Highs
by Tyler Durden on 12/22/2010 from Zero Hedge It is not just the stock market that is at the highest levels since Lehman. Probably just as importantly, NYSE margin debt has surged to $269 billion, an increase of $13 billion … Continue reading
By Philip Davis Philip R. Davis is a founder of Phil’s Stock World (www.philstockworld.com), a stock and options trading site that teaches the art of options trading to newcomers and devises advanced strategies for expert traders. Mr. Davis is a … Continue reading