As I have posted before (Market Watch – 12/25/2010), the minute [iii] of minor 5 of intermediate (C) of primary [B] is about to end in the next couple of days. I feel tomorrow’s employment data for December should be impressive. The market may be pushed by this potential exciting news to the new high tomorrow morning and followed by a selloff to kick off the minute [iv] which I believe is just a shallow correction and is supposed to last about a week. The target price of this correction wave [iv] may be the 20 days moving average.
- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February