Last week there are two events happening in the market that caught my eyes. The first is the U.S. dollar bottomed out and reversed its declines in the last few weeks. The second is that the long term Treasury yields finally broke out toward the upside. Remember these happened after the Asian market topped out last November, gold topped in early December and the European market topped in early January, NASDAQ and Russell topped in late January together with Dow transportation. What will be the next to roll over? We should keep an eye on this.
- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February