June 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February
Author Archives: Hui Zhong
My GDP real-time thermometer model recently issued a strong warning about the US Stock Market. The Dow30 has topped in August and it may crash down to from 13,500 to 14,000 by 9/9/13. I post the warning from the model … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
My Real-Time GDP Thermometer Model tells me so. But by common sense, I know it is simply NOT possible.
The 0.6% growth is calculated based on my GDP Real-Time Thermometer Model. It is much better than -3.5% contraction I expected back in July. Thanks for the pickups of the economic activities in retail and wholesale levels which effectively compensate the contraction … Continue reading
Thu, Sep 22 2011 By Robert Evans From Reuters GENEVA (Reuters) – An international team of scientists said on Thursday they had recorded sub-atomic particles traveling faster than light — a finding that could overturn one of Einstein’s long-accepted fundamental laws … Continue reading