April 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February
Tag Archives: AAII
In many case, this suggests the market top but I feel this could be a new normal at least for a while.
Today the AAII reported that its bull-bear spread reached 30.5% last week, the highest spread since the week of February 12, 2007. Is this a new normal or just unsustainable and temporary elevation?
The AAII Bull Bear Spread reaches 29.1% last week, close to multi-year high. Particularly, the percent of the investors who are neutral hits 13.95%, the lowest since the 10/9/08 when market crashed to the bottom. And those who are bullish reaches 57.56%, the highest … Continue reading