April 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February
Tag Archives: Bear
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
US Muni bond indices collapsing US State bankruptcy procedures being seriously discussed, indicating bankruptcies are imminent the 7 day SHIBOR (and repo rate) surging to new multi-year highs and has literally exploded from 2.5% to 7.3% in a few short … Continue reading
Stock: Bearish Bond: Bearish Crude Oil: Bearish Gold: Neutral Dollar: Bullish
The market is overdue for a correction but I expect the correction is shallow. My wave count is that we are right now in the minor 5 of intermediate (C) of primary [B] of cycle c of supercycle (a) of grand supercycle [IV]. The minor … Continue reading
This is on the background of QE2 that is anticipated to push down the yields and reduce the borrowing costs. The market seems to say no to Bernanke.
The AAII Bull Bear Spread reaches 29.1% last week, close to multi-year high. Particularly, the percent of the investors who are neutral hits 13.95%, the lowest since the 10/9/08 when market crashed to the bottom. And those who are bullish reaches 57.56%, the highest … Continue reading
When dumb money have finished entering the bond market, it is the time for the bond bubble to be broken. With the QE2 by the Fed announced last Wednesday, the trend of decline of the bond prices accelerates. The bond market has topped.