August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February
Tag Archives: Bond
US Muni bond indices collapsing US State bankruptcy procedures being seriously discussed, indicating bankruptcies are imminent the 7 day SHIBOR (and repo rate) surging to new multi-year highs and has literally exploded from 2.5% to 7.3% in a few short … Continue reading
By Hui Zhong If we look back the history of the stock market and bond market, we may find a very interesting correlation between the P/E and bond yields. That is when the stock market bottoms the bond yield also peaks. In … Continue reading
This is on the background of QE2 that is anticipated to push down the yields and reduce the borrowing costs. The market seems to say no to Bernanke.
10-year bond yields for Italy and Belgium — year preceding November 30, 2010 (Bloomberg)
10-year bond yields for Spain, Portugal, Ireland and Greece — year preceding November 26, 2010 (Bloomberg)
Next 4-5 weeks will be very interesting. First of all, the plunge of the CMI index from July to August suggests the economic activities will crash down in next 5 weeks. Second, the bond market looks topped already and the bond … Continue reading
When dumb money have finished entering the bond market, it is the time for the bond bubble to be broken. With the QE2 by the Fed announced last Wednesday, the trend of decline of the bond prices accelerates. The bond market has topped.