August 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February
Tag Archives: Bubble
Zillow.com: 26% Drop in Prices Worse than the 25.9% during Depression; Expert Explains Meaning for Buyers and Sellers Alike (CBS) NEW YORK — Home prices fell for the 53rd straight month in November, taking the decline past that of the Great … Continue reading
By Jaime FlorCruz, CNN December 30, 2010 9:43 p.m. EST Skyrocketing food and housing prices have topped concerns for both urban and rural residents. Beijing, China (CNN) — Can money buy happiness? Apparently, not for millions of Chinese, including those … Continue reading
The following table shows the historical price change according to the S&P/Case-Shiller home price indices. Cities are ranked by largest monthly gain using non seasonally adjusted data.
This is on the background of QE2 that is anticipated to push down the yields and reduce the borrowing costs. The market seems to say no to Bernanke.
When dumb money have finished entering the bond market, it is the time for the bond bubble to be broken. With the QE2 by the Fed announced last Wednesday, the trend of decline of the bond prices accelerates. The bond market has topped.