April 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February
Tag Archives: Housing market
This double dip of the housing market looks accelerating.
US Muni bond indices collapsing US State bankruptcy procedures being seriously discussed, indicating bankruptcies are imminent the 7 day SHIBOR (and repo rate) surging to new multi-year highs and has literally exploded from 2.5% to 7.3% in a few short … Continue reading
Zillow.com: 26% Drop in Prices Worse than the 25.9% during Depression; Expert Explains Meaning for Buyers and Sellers Alike (CBS) NEW YORK — Home prices fell for the 53rd straight month in November, taking the decline past that of the Great … Continue reading
Monday, 10 January 2011 09:08 By Patrick Stafford The property market could be set for early-year price falls due to a build up of unsold properties, with new figures by property research company SQM Research showing the number of listings swelled … Continue reading
By Jaime FlorCruz, CNN December 30, 2010 9:43 p.m. EST Skyrocketing food and housing prices have topped concerns for both urban and rural residents. Beijing, China (CNN) — Can money buy happiness? Apparently, not for millions of Chinese, including those … Continue reading
The following table shows the historical price change according to the S&P/Case-Shiller home price indices. Cities are ranked by largest monthly gain using non seasonally adjusted data.
Another dip of the housing market is very real and near.