April 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Market May Crash Down Fast to Below 14,000 by 9/9/13
- Protected: Market Watch – 02/11/2012
- UFO Shut Down U.S. Nuclear Weapon Storage Sites
- Will Dow30 Have 2000 Point Movement Next Week?
- The GDP of the U.S. Economy Should Expand Around 0.6% in Q3
- Particles Found to Break Speed of Light
- The Crash of the 1987
- My Predictions on the U.S. GDP expansion in Q2, Q3 and Q4 / 2011
- Gasoline Price and Sale
- Update on March Business Inventory
- The Dollar, Gold and Silver
- Market Watch – 04/22/2011
- Ranking of New Jersey High Schools by SAT Scores
- Consumer Price Index Since 2000
- Update on Business Inventory in February
Tag Archives: Top
Last Friday, 2/18/2011, marked the end of the primary wave [B] of Cycle wave c of Supercycle wave (a) of Grand Supercycle wave [IV]. If my wave count is correct, it will be the multi-year high of the U.S. stock … Continue reading
Last week there are two events happening in the market that caught my eyes. The first is the U.S. dollar bottomed out and reversed its declines in the last few weeks. The second is that the long term Treasury yields … Continue reading
US Muni bond indices collapsing US State bankruptcy procedures being seriously discussed, indicating bankruptcies are imminent the 7 day SHIBOR (and repo rate) surging to new multi-year highs and has literally exploded from 2.5% to 7.3% in a few short … Continue reading
Submitted by Tyler Durden from Zerohedge.com on 01/21/2011 12:50 -0500 When two weeks ago we first pointed out the surging Chinese weekly SHIBOR (following up on comparable observations from last summer) it prompted a variety of bemused responses, the bulk of which … Continue reading
I expect the dollar will bounce back after touching this major long term support currently a little bit lower than 77. Together with it, the Dow 30 is supposed to move up to the major top early next week.
The market is overdue for a correction but I expect the correction is shallow. My wave count is that we are right now in the minor 5 of intermediate (C) of primary [B] of cycle c of supercycle (a) of grand supercycle [IV]. The minor … Continue reading
This is on the background of QE2 that is anticipated to push down the yields and reduce the borrowing costs. The market seems to say no to Bernanke.